And we had another meetup with Riyadh mommies and kids at Mc Donald’s Malaz Sitteen branch. It was just a random plan and it went so well.
I must say, This was one of the best meetups. Kids had a blast and everyone had so much fun. I was so glad to see so many new faces and women who met me for the first time.
- OUR 2019 SUMMER TRIP TO THE GULF HOTEL BAHRAIN-CONVENTION AND SPA
- HOLIDAY INN RESORT HALFMOON BAY REVIEW
- WHY I LOVE LIVING IN SAUDI-ARABIA
- BOUNCE-WORLD’S FIRST LADIES ONLY TRAMPOLINE PARK IN RIYADH-KSA
- LADIES FRIDAY BRUNCH AT ALOFT HOTEL RIYADH 22ND FEBRUARY 2019
Kids made mommy cards and did some coloring.
We talked about motherhood, our homes, our kids and it was such a nice time. Mc Donald’s guys were so helpful and kind. That is the reason why we love Mc Donald’s.
Lots of love,
A SUPERTIRED MOM