Ramadan is here, and that means mothers are busy and need more ideas to keep kids busy. Here is a collection of Ramadan theme coloring pages for kids. You can simply print these pages, put some crayons and glitters on the table and give these to your kids while you do your house chores or Ibadah in peace.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOUR CHILD INGESTS A BATTERY
- FREE PRINTABLE RAMADAN COLORING PAGES FOR TODDLERS
- HOW TO SURVIVE BEING A BOY’S MOM
- ENJOY YOUR KIDS BECAUSE ONE DAY, THEY WILL NOT BE SO LITTLE ANYMORE!
- MY KID IS JOINING SCHOOL TOMORROW AND I MISS HIM ALREADY!
If you like the blog, please subscribe and get new posts directly in your inbox 🙂
Lots of love,
(These images are not my copyright and I downloaded these from free online resources)