Sometimes I think which part of these summer vacations will my kids remember!
Will they remember eating breakfast at lunch time? Eating snacks all day?
Will they remember that their mom looked like a sleepy monster all day?
- I WANT MY SON TO LEARN THAT ROMANCE IS NOT ALWAYS FANCY!
- WHAT FATHERS WANT ON FATHER’S DAY (it’s not expensive)
- WEDDING DAY CHECKLIST FOR BRIDES
- MY HUSBAND IS MY BEST TEAM PARTNER
- I AM A MOMMY WHO THINKS MY HUSBAND COMES FIRST
Will they remember that they played all day in a messy room?
Will they remember what their mom was wearing throughout these vacations when she was going crazy?
Will they remember the unwashed face of their mom?
They will not remember this all. All they will remember that their mom played with them when they asked her.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOUR CHILD INGESTS A BATTERY
- HOW TO SURVIVE BEING A BOY’S MOM
- ENJOY YOUR KIDS BECAUSE ONE DAY, THEY WILL NOT BE SO LITTLE ANYMORE!
- DEAR MOMMY! HOLD YOUR BABY A LITTLE MORE.
- 7 REASONS WHY STORY-TELLING IS BENEFICIAL FOR YOUR KIDS!
Their mom made them sandwiches even at midnight.
They went to the park even when it was raining.
They played and played and played till they were too tired to play.
They slept hugging their mom and there was nothing more beautiful than that.
They will remember the love they shared.
I hope one day when my kids look back, they remember the playing hours and stories we shared behind those captured memories. <3
To join our mommy squad, subscribe 🙂