We are living in an age where wifi is one of the basic needs.. in fact it has become one of the most important things in life. From kids to adults, everyone needs wifi. That’s a reality, agree or not.
Now, this idea of creating a wifi password frame came to my mind when I visited a friend a few months back, and when I asked about the password, she gave me a paper where the password was written. I mean isn’t this the very first thing you ask when you visit somebody, that what is their password? Haha. Well not the very first thing but obviously, you ask, right!
- MY FAVORITE BACK TO SCHOOL LUNCH BOXES FROM MUMZWORLD
- WHAT TO DO IF YOUR CHILD INGESTS A BATTERY
- FREE PRINTABLE RAMADAN COLORING PAGES FOR TODDLERS
- HOW TO SURVIVE BEING A BOY’S MOM
- ENJOY YOUR KIDS BECAUSE ONE DAY, THEY WILL NOT BE SO LITTLE ANYMORE!
Even if I have guests, I always share my wifi password with them too. But instead of just writing it on paper or telling verbally, which can result in few attempts including mistakes, I decided to keep a printable version or our wifi network name and our password in a frame. So that our guests can easily connect their phones without asking them.
Some guests are shy and they don’t even ask for your wifi password so this printable is a perfect solution. Just keep it on your living area coffee table or on a shelf where guests can easily see the frame. 😊
- DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL REMEMBER ABOUT YOU?
- WHAT FATHERS WANT ON FATHER’S DAY (it’s not expensive)
- WEDDING DAY CHECKLIST FOR BRIDES
- DEAR STAY AT HOME MOM-IT’S OKAY TO SAY YOU ARE NOT OKAY!
- MY HUSBAND IS MY BEST TEAM PARTNER
Simply download it below and print it. Trust me your guests will love you for this. Here are few designs, you can pick one that you like.
The printables will look super cute when displayed in a frame.
Did you like it? Don’t forget to share the blog post with your friends 😊 let me know in the comments if you printed the printable.
Subscribe to get more updates 🙂