P.F. Chang is an American Chinese restaurant created in 1993. Since then, they have been serving finger licking good food. People love their dynamite shrimps and soups. Chang’s very own recipes such as The Original Dynamite Shrimp, Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Cecelia’s Dumplings and the Mongolian Beef are popular among food lovers.
I was invited to try out their menu at the Sidra Plaza, Granada centre. I loved the food, the noodles and the soups.
Singapore street noodles , chosen by husband were delicious. It was my first time trying out this and I enjoyed it.
The best part was the kids menu. They have separate kids menu that comes with a variety of options.
- TAKING CARE OF KIDS AND YOURSELF DURING CORONA VIRUS TIME
- TOP 5 UMERA AHMED PAKISTANI DRAMAS YOU SHOULD WATCH
- SAUDI ARABIA CLOSING ALL RESTAURANTS AND SHOPPING MALLS BECAUSE OF CORONA VIRUS
- THINGS TO STOCK UP DURING THE CORONA VIRUS SITUATION
- SEPHORA BEST SELLING PRODUCTS 2020
The hot and sour soup was exactly the way we love, spicy and flavorful.
The Korean surf and turf rib eye steak was too yumm.. grilled and glazed with teriyaki sauce. Loved every bit of it.
The chef recommended a brownie with icecream and it was heavenly.. Trust me guys..
Will I go back again? Yes definitely!