Teaching kids how to start writing is a tough task. Thanks to the tracing techniques, now we can simply help kids trace the sheets easily. Tracing helps in improving focus and pencil grip. I have two toddlers and I started with tracing sheets with both of them before going for proper writing. They loved it.
- 5 WAYS TO SAY “NO” TO YOUR KIDS
- 5 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR KIDS INSTEAD OF ASKING “HOW WAS YOUR DAY”
- 6 BIGGEST PARENTING MISTAKES WE MAKE-HOW TO AVOID THEM!
- 6 TRICKS TO MAKE YOUR KIDS SIT DURING MEAL TIMES!
- 9 WAYS HAVING KIDS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!
You can use marker colors, crayons, and even pencil colors before introducing a pencil. Pencils are boring sometimes, that’s true so introducing some colors and fun help kids learn while having fun. They learn faster this way I believe.
Here is a PDF copy of tracing series of 123 counting numbers. You can simply print it and use.
I don’t own the copyright of this PDF sheet.
Don’t forget to check out the other ABC tracing worksheet too 🙂
If you like it, do share with your friends.