Being an expat, in a foreign land isn’t easy if you don’t have any friends or family here. I moved to Riyadh almost 6 years before and I never thought I will call this city my HOME one day. But Riyadh will always have a special place in my heart 🙂
Being a Blogger, I love to socialize and plan meetups. I recently hosted a meetup at Aloft Riyadh and it was so good. I am gonna share some highlights of the meetup with you guys here:
Loved the colors and vibrant vibes of the Hotel.
- MOMS STOP COMPARING YOUR LIFE WITH OTHERS
- MY FAVORITE BACK TO SCHOOL LUNCH BOXES FROM MUMZWORLD
- WHAT TO DO IF YOUR CHILD INGESTS A BATTERY
- FREE PRINTABLE RAMADAN COLORING PAGES FOR TODDLERS
- HOW TO SURVIVE BEING A BOY’S MOM
- ENJOY YOUR KIDS BECAUSE ONE DAY, THEY WILL NOT BE SO LITTLE ANYMORE!
And kids had a great time, we did coloring and some crafts.
We had two giveaway sponsors too. Moon’s Jewelry and Fusion florist. Two lucky winners got their giveaway gifts too.
Thanks to the admin of Riyadh sparkling ladies group, Nonzy and Aloft Riyadh for hosting us. Thank you
Lots of love,