MOMS STOP COMPARING!
We live in a world where Instagram and Pinterest show perfect homes and perfect kids. All that we see on social media isn’t real. But what moms do, they compare!
And that comparison is deadly because it makes you feel you are not enough. But trust me, your kids are not going to remember if you got them an expensive lunch box or a cheap one.
- MY FAVORITE BACK TO SCHOOL LUNCH BOXES FROM MUMZWORLD
- WHAT TO DO IF YOUR CHILD INGESTS A BATTERY
- FREE PRINTABLE RAMADAN COLORING PAGES FOR TODDLERS
- HOW TO SURVIVE BEING A BOY’S MOM
- ENJOY YOUR KIDS BECAUSE ONE DAY, THEY WILL NOT BE SO LITTLE ANYMORE!
They will not remember if you buy them expensive clothes or not!
Your kids will not question you if you live in a small home.
Kids will not ask you why you didn’t have a luxury car!
They won’t remember if their toys were new or second hand.
Kids will not care if you booked an expensive holiday for them or just a cheap weekend stay!
The only thing they are going to remember is IF THEY WERE HAPPY AND FELT SAFE!
- DEAR HUSBAND, SORRY BUT NOT SORRY!
- DEAR HUSBAND, THIS IS WHAT I WANT ON MY BIRTHDAY!
- 4 REASONS WHY WOMEN NEED MORE SLEEP THAN MEN!
- 6 WAYS TO FIND OUT IF YOUR HUSBAND IS SUFFERING FROM MAN-FLU!
- 6 HABITS OF HUSBANDS THAT THEIR WIVES HATE!
Kids will remember the love you shared and the food you cooked for them.
Your kids will remember those morning cuddles and latenight stories. Doesn’t matter if the story books were new or bought second hand!
So stop thinking that you need to give all that to your kids when it’s not even needed.
Your kids need your love, time and attention and they will only remember that if you were a loving mom or not!
DO YOU AGREE?
DO SHARE THIS POST AND LET’S SPREAD THIS SIMPLE MESSAGE. 😊