I am so bad at remembering passwords and important information. Well what do you expect from a mommy of two kids, let’s say super active kids. I remember whenever I have bought a new device, setting up my applications and accounts has been a night-mare. I end up changing passwords, creating new ones, setting new passwords and what not.
Trust me, this is not fun. If you are like me, fortunately or unfortunately, I am here with a solution. yayyyyy!
- How To Keep A Marriage Strong After Kids
- I want my son to learn that Romance is not always fancy!
- What dads really want on Father’s day-Free cards and wall art included
- Wedding day checklist for Brides-Free printable
- My husband is my best team partner
So here is a FREE PASSWORD KEEPER PRINTABLE that you can simply download and print and write down all your important passwords.
You can thank me later for this FREE PASSWORD KEEPER PRINTABLE 🙂
If you like it, don’t forget to subscribe to my blog so that when I put up a new printable, you get it right in your inbox, without any delay.
Lots of love;
A SUPERTIRED MOM