P.F. Chang is an American Chinese restaurant created in 1993. Since then, they have been serving finger licking good food. People love their dynamite shrimps and soups. Chang’s very own recipes such as The Original Dynamite Shrimp, Chang’s Chicken Lettuce Wraps, Cecelia’s Dumplings and the Mongolian Beef are popular among food lovers.
I was invited to try out their menu at the Sidra Plaza, Granada centre. I loved the food, the noodles and the soups.
Singapore street noodles , chosen by husband were delicious. It was my first time trying out this and I enjoyed it.
The best part was the kids menu. They have separate kids menu that comes with a variety of options.
- Our Favorite Interior & Home Decor Instagram bloggers
- How to organize your house before bringing new baby
- How to remove urine stains from almost everything!
- Postpartum recovery tips for moms with a toddler
- How to remove crayon from walls easily?
The hot and sour soup was exactly the way we love, spicy and flavorful.
The Korean surf and turf rib eye steak was too yumm.. grilled and glazed with teriyaki sauce. Loved every bit of it.
The chef recommended a brownie with icecream and it was heavenly.. Trust me guys..
Will I go back again? Yes definitely!