Alhamdulillah for having another Ramadan. Every year, we all make a list of goals that we want to accomplish every Ramadan. Be it feeding the needy, setting up our Ramadan décor, planning Ramadan activities for kids or Blogger collaborations ( for my blogger friends)related to this blessed month. A lot of us achieve the maximum of these goals and that’s awesome. But I am here talking about the small goals that don’t make it to the list of Goals everyone wants to achieve.
Holding the door for somebody or just saying Salaam are also good deeds. And we should never underestimate the Ajjar for these simple deeds. Even smiling is charity, how beautiful is Islam. So here is a list of simple yet small good deeds we can do and ask our kids or friends to follow too this Ramadan.
- Don’t talk bad about anybody and try to stay silent if you don’t have anything nice to say.
- Every time you are about to gossip or somebody is gossiping, make dua for that person.
- Stop complaining about your issues, your hunger, your worries and just say Alhamdulillah for everything atleast this month. Just count your blessings more than you complain.
- Smile and say salaam to everyone you meet. Compliment and praise others for their good deeds.
- Recite Quran as much as you can. Even if you don’t have time to open the Quran, play it on your phone while driving or before you sleep.
- Be kind in whatever you say and do.
- Forgive people who have done you any harm for the sake of Allah.
- Say Astagfaar as much as you can. When you are free and have nothing to do, utilize your time in zikr.
- Help your parents, your friends, your colleagues in anything that you think you can help them with.
- Don’t waste food whenever you are attending iftar parties and dinners.
These are some of the simple good goals I believe we all should follow apart from the big goals that we all set for Ramadan.
Share one Simple Good deed with others that you think we all tend to ignore.
If you like the post, Don’t forget to join me on my blog and get new posts right in your inbox 🙂