Babies · Kids · preschoolers · toddlers

WHAT TO DO IF YOUR CHILD INGESTS A BATTERY

The batteries inside toys, toy phones, watches are so small and like a button so eating them is playful for kids. Ofcourse it’s scary and dangerous, but not to the kids. But do you know that these batteries are fatal to your kids if they eat them? Kids can choke, the batteries can get stuck in their throat or even if they travel to the digestive tract, they can cause horrible tissue damage within a matter of few hours. Kids die because of eating batteries.