Sometimes I think which part of these summer vacations will my kids remember! Do you think that too? What your kids will remember about you?
Will they remember eating breakfast at lunch time? Eating snacks all day?
Will they remember that their mom looked like a sleepy monster all day?
Will they remember that they played all day in a messy room?
Will they remember what their mom was wearing throughout these vacations when she was going crazy?
Will they remember the unwashed face of their mom?
They will not remember this all. All they will remember that their mom played with them when they asked her.
- How to organize your house before bringing new baby
- How to remove urine stains from almost everything!
- Tips on How to Wean Baby off Bottle at night?
- 15 Easy and healthy oatmeal recipes for babies that they will love
- How To Soothe A Teething Baby At Night?
- 10 Best Calcium rich foods for kids you should include in their diet
Their mom made them sandwiches even at midnight.
They went to the park even when it was raining.
They played and played and played till they were too tired to play.
They slept hugging their mom and there was nothing more beautiful than that.
They will remember the love they shared.
I hope one day when my kids look back, they remember the playing hours and stories we shared behind those captured memories. <3
To join our mommy squad, subscribe 🙂 and get all updates and new posts right in your inbox 🙂