Living in Riyadh means unlimited food options. We get so many restaurants, cafe’s, bakeries, hotels and popups that choosing where to go so much fun. If you are a foodie like me and you like trying new cuisines, you are at the right place 🙂 Because I share all about food and Riyadh’s best places to eat here.
So finally YAUATHCA opened up in Riyadh. Located inside the newly opened MODE Al faisaliyah, this new restaurant is amazing with an eye catching terrace. This Chinese DIM SUM restaurant and tea house opened up in London in 2004 and since then, it has been opening its wings to new cities. It’s definitely among the best restaurants in Riyadh.
- Nandos peri peri Riyadh Ksa
- 24 Hours curfew in Riyadh, Dammam, Jeddah, Tabuk
- Yauatcha Riyadh-from Silk Road Dim Sum
- Cafe Bateel-Riyadh’s Top family gourmet restaurant
- Cicilia -Best Armenian cuisine in Riyadh
- P.F. Changs-Chinese American Restaurant in Riyadh
- Wabi Sabi -Riyadh’s best Vegan restaurant
- Ritz Carlton Riyadh-Luxury Butcher’s Buffet Night
The amazing interior and the super cute yet cozy outside sitting area is the highlight of the place. Chef Stanley Lum Wah is the person behind the delicious menu.
We were invited to their VIP opening to try out their menu and we loved everything. Although most of the dishes were new, but we enjoyed the food.
We tried Tiger prawn, Mushroom spring roll, Dimsums, Duck salad and the delish desserts.
If you are looking for some different dining out options with VIP vibes, do try YAUATHCA . You will love it.
For reservations and contact:
Olaya District- Prince Sultan Street
Riyadh 11433 – PO.Box: 10400
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia